Application process currently closed
There is a thorough application process that will help us get to know you better and also allow us to see your desires in ministry. To begin, simply complete the following items
Before you begin your application, be sure you meet our established qualifications below:
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
– Previous ministry experience (volunteer or paid)
– Calling and desire to enter into full time church work
– Ability to raise full-time financial support
– Commitment to Jesus Christ
– Flood pays 50% of tuition at Bethel (Financial Aid is also available through Bethel).
– Flood gives $100 a month towards your support fund. This amount could increase with each year you are an intern with Flood.
– Flood provides medical insurance.
– Flood agrees to assist you in support raising and budgeting for expenses.
– Flood trains and prepares you for ministry in the church.
Graduate Intern’s Commitment
– Intern agrees to raise monthly support for living expenses, remaining school expenses, and any outstanding debt.
– Intern agrees to work 30-40 hours per week at Flood in a variety of ministry settings.
– Intern agrees to enroll at Bethel and take 18 units per year (approximately 6 classes per year).
– Intern agrees to a 2-4 year commitment to Flood depending on degree program.
Step One: Access and submit the online application by clicking here.
Step Two: Access and submit the online reference forms by clicking here.*
– one must be from a pastor or ministry leader (volunteer or paid)
– one must be a reference from someone who has benefitted from your personal ministry
*Note: People supplying references will need to be instructed to find this webpage and fill out the reference form here online.
Step Three: Access and submit Flood’s Integrity Statement
Please print, sign, and return to the Flood Offices with attention to Adam Klekowski.
Attn: Adam Klekowski
3878 Ruffin Rd. Ste. B
San Diego, CA 92123
Step Four: Complete the admission process for Bethel Seminary – San Diego.
*Once all forms are completed and turned in, qualifying applicants will be invited to interview with members of the Flood Staff. At this point, final decisions will be made and we will notify you via email and/or a phone call regarding the results. If selected for the program, you will then receive your ministry assignments, ample training in raising support and other expectations.